What customers can expect from our Brass crafted backup bullet:
- VRG1 is the only bullet range manufactured from Brass material, while all others are made from Gilding Metal
- Large meplat design for maximum stopping power
- Remarkable wound-channel with larger entry/exit holes than bullet diameter, improving blood trails
- Due to its construction, it will not bend or fragment
- Both VRG1 and VRG2 bullets are ideal for backing up during dangerous game hunts
- The VRG1, VRG2 and VRG3 (Bushmaster) all have similar geometry appearances
- Due to the solid construction there will be no bending or fragmenting
- On-course penetration also through bone
- Large meplat for visible open-wound channel
- 100% Lead free
- Available in all calibers from .308 to 50 cal
Reloading information provided are not guaranteed to be free from errors and defects. Use at own risk! Reloading can be dangerous as equipment differs and our published data even for best case scenario’s are not able to factor in all the possible variants.
Reloading with or based on our supplied information as well as the firing of reloaded ammunition is done entirely at own risk. PEREGRINE BULLETS can not be held responsible for the correctness of any reloading information provided. The load data published by PEREGRINE BULLETS is intended as a guide only and for use by skilled and experienced re-loaders familiar with safe reloading techniques.
|1 in 12